This year at King of the Hammers, the team took on building a completely stock Bronco into a long traveled prerunner worthy of daily driving in one day. We partnered up with the boys at Busted Knuckle Films and built the Bronco in their booth for everyone at Hammers to watch how easy it is to install our suspension components. With a 24 hour goal, the guys worked like a well oiled machine and blew it out of the park by finishing the build in just over 6 hours! Complete with coil over suspension, steering upgrades, and even our sport cage, this Bronco had a serious overhaul. Below is a breakdown of all the parts used in this build along with links for easy navigation. This build boasts 17″ of wheel travel front and rear while keeping stock width and fits 35″ tires.
- Desolate Motorsports Stock Width 2.5″ Diameter Shock Complete Package with Steering Upgrade
- Desolate Motorsports Fabricated Leaf Spring Front Mount
- Desolate Motorsports Re-Geared Front Third Member with 4.56 Gears
- Desolate Motorsports Built 8.8 Rear End with Truss and 4.56 Gears
- Desolate Motorsports Ball Joint Kit
- Desolate Motorsports Sport Cage
- Desolate Motorsports Rear Armor Package
- Warn Premium Locking Hubs
- The tires and wheels we went with are 35″ BFGoodrich KM3 with 17 x 9″ Raceline Monster’s.