This entry level performance kit is great way to get started. It will raise the front end of your Bronco giving you the ability to run a 35” tire while increasing your suspension travel. We include German engineered Bilstein 5100 series shocks with 2” lift coils to replace your factory components along with either style of our radius arms and stainless steel brake line kit. This performance kit will cycle 11” of wheel travel on factory width beams with stock fenders. Cut and turn work is not required, which helps keep the price of this kit down. Optional secondary Bilstein is available as an add on for increased dampening or single Fox 2.0 with reservoir for higher fluid capacity.
Install Labor starting at $750.
Note: Requires a professional to weld tabs for shock and limit straps in proper location. Minor trimming to factory bumper is needed when running 35” tires. All vehicles require alignment after lift install.
- Adds 2” of lift
- 11” of travel with no limitation of up travel
- Specifically valved shock combo
- High quality FK JMX series heims
- Clears 35” tires without beam modification
- Easily upgrade to coil overs down the road
- 2” Lift Coils (2)
- Desolate Motorsports Radius Arms (2)
- Radius Arm Beam Brackets (2)
- Radius Arm Frame Brackets (2)
- Choice of Shock (Set)
- Front Stainless Brake Line Kit (1)
- Mild Drop Pitman Arm (1)
- 10” Limit Straps (2)
- Alignment cams (2)
- All Necessary Hardware