Increase the strength of your steering and correct geometry with our double swing steering kit. The option to pair this kit alongside our rebuilt steering box with plumbing ports for a Howe RAM Assist for added durability at an additional charge. This kit features weld on frame brackets to mount the swingers, delrin bushings, and 1.5” .188” wall chromoly tie rods. All 8 heims are 7/8” FK brand with stainless steel spacers and grade 8 hardware.
Note: Pictured with Hydro Assist upgrade. In house install only. Requires double shear steering arm on knuckle. Options for this service are double shear tabs welded to knuckle (approx. cost is additional $600 with new ball joint or custom fabricated knuckle starting at $3000. Please call for more details.
- Tabbed and ready for hydro assist
- Drastically reduces bump steer in long travel applications
- Will work on stock or extended beams
- Weld on Frame brackets
- Custom chromoly pitman arm
- 7/8″ FK Heims (8)
- Misalignment Spacers (16)
- Swingers (pair)
- Delrin Pivot Bushings (4)
- Weld on Frame Brackets (pair)
- 1.5″ x .188 Wall Chromoly Tie Rods
- Custom Pitman Arm (1)
- Necessary Hardware