King Off-Road Racing Performance Series bypass shocks provide the highest level of performance damping and suspension control for your vehicle. These rebuild-able bypasses are manufactured using a 3” diameter shock tube cycling 12” of travel. Run this bypass on the rear of your Bronco for a superior ride. These bypasses ship valved, and shimmed with what works best for overall performance on your Bronco in our testing. This is an excellent choice for anyone desiring a top of the line ride quality. Features 3 tubes to adjust oil flow at different zones of travel. We encourage you to send us an email or add a comment to your order giving us some information about your vehicle so we will be able to build your shocks to suit your needs. Some examples of helpful information are: vehicle width, tire size, additional weight like roll cage or plate bumpers, and how you use your Bronco (street, desert, prerunning, trails, etc.) Providing us with these details, will insure we valve your shocks perfectly for your vehicle.
Note: Shocks are built to order, please anticipate a 3-4 week lead time. Fabrication, suspension, and welding experience required for install. All shocks are shipped without nitrogen charge.Photo only for illustration, actual product you receive may look different.
- Manufactured by the best in the industry.
- Piggyback reservoir aids in shock consistency lowers oil temps.
- Shaft zone adjustable.
- Large 3” shock tube diameter.
- 6061 Aluminum alloy piston.
- 3 Adjustment tubes for extra tuning.
- Long wearing urethane seals.
- Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims.
- Teflon lined stainless spherical bearings.
- King Shocks 3.0 Performance Race Series 12” 3 Tube Bypass (Pair)