Take this mobile compressor with you on the trail for the added convenience of being able to air-up or air-down your tires to accommodate various types of terrain. It features a 1/3 horsepower oil-less direct drive motor and a 30 amp inline fuse powered off your vehicle’s battery. This powerful, yet compact compressor is small enough to mount under the hood. Don’t get stuck on the trail, order yours today.
- Easy twist screw-on brass inflator top.
- Anti-vibration rubber feet.
- Can be permanently mounted and hard-wired.
- Auto-thermal cutoff switch — protects motor against damage.
- Built-on cleanable airfilter
- Storage bag included
- Maximum airflow – 72 liters per minute
- Maximum voltage – 13.8 volts
- Maximum amperage draw @ 120 psi
- Maximum restart pressure – 150 psi
- Maximum operating temperature – 140 deg F
- Minimum operating temperature – 4 deg F
- Maximum continuous cycle time (Duty cycle) – 40 minutes @ 40 psi @ 75 def F
- Integrated 150 PSI – Easy to read pressure gauge
- Smittybilt Air Compressor 2781
- Carry Bag
- Needle Adapters
- Quick Release Coil Hose with Gauge