King bump stops provide an additional level of bottoming control when you are using every bit of suspension travel available. We offer King’s 2.0 bump stop in both 2” and 4” travel lengths. They included mounting sleeves that are cut and machined from 4130 Chromoly tube and slide the bump stops in with a precision fit. The unique Schrader cover mounts to the housing, not the Schrader valve itself, to protect it and acts as a second seal to keep out moisture and debris. The strike pad material is a long wearing nylon which operates quietly and mounts with a simple one bolt design.
- Manufactured by the best in the industry.
- 6061 Aluminum alloy piston.
- Long wearing urethane seals.
- Micro polished shafts.
- Nylon strike pad for quiet operation.
- King Shocks 2.0 Bump Stop (2)
- Mounting Sleeve (2)