After placing your order, a Desolate Motorsports representative will reach out to you about choice of gear ratio, traction device, wheel studs, etc.
After having suspension and/or engine upgrades installed, you’ll need a rear end that can keep up and take the abuse. That’s exactly why we partnered with Currie Enterprises to bring our customers a turn key axle solution that is already plumbed for brakes, third member installed, and ready to bolt in. To take some of the guess work out, we index the axle perches and shock mounts for you match rest of our rear suspension components for optimum rear travel. There are many benefits to replacing your stock housing: increased rear braking setup with disc brakes, larger ring gear allows for the larger 35 spline axles which are significantly stronger than the stock 31 spline, billet fill cap makes filling gear oil a breeze, and the housing as a whole is much stronger. If an assembled housing is chosen, you can customize your axle with choice of gear ratio, wheel studs size, and differential drive type. We offer this as a turn key options for customers looking to avoid the hassle of custom axle builds. When ordering, please let us know in the notes section if you would like 1/2″ stock size studs or oversized 5/8″ wheel studs.
These axles are built for stock width applications only. (67″ WMS to WMS)
For custom widths, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: A VSS Relocation Kit is required for Broncos 92-96 to retain speed sensor info.
***Important Shipping: This item does not ship for free. Due to limitations on our website, we will need to charge shipping MANUALLY before the order is shipped. These axles are big and heavy and will ship on a pallet through a freight company. Customer is responsible for shipping charges at the time of shipping. Please contact us with any questions. Local pick up is still available at checkout or if you would like to facilitate your own shipping, please contact the shop.***
- 35 spline axle shafts.
- 1/2″ or 5/8″ wheel stud options.
- Wilwood brake kit w/ 12″ rotors and Dynalite 4 piston calipers.
- Integrated parking brake w/ universal cable kit.
- Yukon third member with any gear ratio desired, Yukon Grizzly locker or Eaton True Trac, and 1350 Billet Yoke.
- Fully fabricated housing with 3.5″ x .375 wall axle tubes, All external welding and fitment done and streamlined for install into Bronco chassis.
- Stainless steel brake lines.
- Large billet fill cap.
- Offered as a fully assembled assembly coating in Black Steel-it.
- Currie Fully Fabricated 3.5″ Rear Axle Tube Housing with Billet Fill Cap (1)
- 35 Spline Axle Shafts (Pair)
- Wilwood 4 Piston Calipers and 12″ Rotors (Pair)
- Built Yukon Third Member with choice of gear ratio and traction device (Optional)
- VSS Relocation Kit (Optional)