Our Stage 3 Stock Width long travel kit cycles 17” of wheel travel while clearing a 35” tire. We start by modifying the beams to correct camber for increased ride height and add plating and uniballs to reinforce the housings while providing better articulation than stock bushings are capable of. A mild drop pitman arm is included to bring steering geometry back to spec and includes new alignment cams, our stainless-steel extended front brake line kit, and limit straps. Use your own 12″ travel shocks or select a choice from the drop-down menu of shock options with our spec’d valving from King. This kit can fit up to a 3.0 diameter coil over to provide superior dampening which bolts into place using our weld in Bronco front shock hoop and engine crossover. Every kit comes standard with our bestselling High Clearance radius arms and Tube Engine Cross Over, but option to upgrade to our new Billet Aluminum radius arms and engine cross over is now available.
Install Labor starting at $3500.
Note: Professional install is highly recommended to ensure optimum performance and safety. This kit requires welding of shock hoops to frame. All vehicles require alignment not included after lift install. Beam core charge of $500 is included in price. If you supply us with a core in good condition we are happy to issue a refund for the core amount.
- 3-5” of lift
- Provides 17” of travel with stock width
- Better front end articulation
- TTB Plating and Uniball Pivots
- No need for fiberglass fenders
- High performance coil over suspension
- Front shock configuration fits up to a 3.0×12″ coil over
- Coil overs include Desolate Motorsports spec’d valving
- Clears 35” tire
- Desolate Motorsports Shock Hoops & Engine Cross Over
- Desolate Motorsports Radius Arm (2)
- King 2.5 or 3.0 Coil Over Shocks (If Chosen)
- Stage 2 TTB (Pair)
- Uniball Pivots (Pair)
- Mild Drop Pitman Arm (1)
- Radius Arm Cross Member (1)
- Alignment cams (2)
- Desolate Front Stainless Brake Hose Kit (1)
- Limit Strap (2)
- All Necessary Hardware