We work with one of the top leaf spring manufacturers to bring you a package specifically intended for your Bronco. We offer a longer shackle than stock paired with Deaver’s Q80 pack using urethane bushings. This spring and shackle combo is capable of 17” of travel with proper shock configuration and will lift your Bronco 2” or 4” of from stock height based on your preference.
Note: We do not install the Q80 pack without re-indexing pinon angle and removing the factory wedge block. Welding experience is required to attach spring perches. Front spring mount will not bolt up to existing holes on F150 frame, custom holes will need to be drilled.
- Progressive 2.5″ wide springs provide comfortable ride
- Urethane Bushings with over sized head
- Extended fabricated shackle
- Bolt on application (re-index of pinion required)
- Deaver Q80 Leaf Spring (Pair)
- Urethane Bushings Kit (Set)
- Extended Shackle (2)
- Extended Rear Brake Line (1)
- U-Bolts (Set)
- U-bolt Plates (2)
- Weld On Bump Pads (2)
- Rear Axle Perch (2)
- All Necessary Hardware