If you’re upgrading your suspension, its a good idea to upgrade what your suspension mounts too also! Our new fabricated beam pivots are Tig welded and made out of 3/16″ chromoly material making then much stronger than the stock components. They feature weld washers on the pivot holes and are multi pass tig welded. The brackets are direct replacements to keep your beams pivoting in the stock location so that geometry isn’t disturbed. These beam mounts are only sold as a pair and include misalignment spacers and hardware. Upgrading to these pivots will require you to drill your factory cross member but “bigger is better” in our world.
- Retain Factory location, Direct replacement
- 3/16 chromoly construction w/ weld washers on critical pivot areas
- Tig welded
- Oversized 5/8″ pivot hardware
- Driver side pivot bracket
- Passenger side pivot bracket
- Misalignment Spacers (4)