Now offering This setup is the only one on the market that will allow the install of a 3.0 shock while retaining the stock core supports. We’ve done the hard part for you by developing these pre-built shock hoop kit to be used with our Straight Axle Conversion Kit or any DIY kit you might be working on yourself. This setup will save you time and money during your build and clears enough room to install up to a 3.0×12″ coil over for some serious dampening. To help simplify installation, the hoops locate themselves on the frame rail using existing factory holes and the engine cross over bolts directly to the top of the hoops. The engine cross over, side tubes, and shock mount all junction together for an extremely durable design. Factory inner fender wells can be reinstalled with trimming to clear the coil overs.
Note: Some models require modification to air intake. For more information, please contact us.
- Only setup on the market to fit a 3.0×12″ diameter shock
- Pre-built hoops minimize build time
- Tube or Billet engine cross over
- Integrated Trac Bar Mount
- 80-96 Bronco /F-150 Straight Axle Shock Hoops with Integrated Trac Bar Mount (Pair)
- Steel Tube or Billet Aluminum Engine Cross Over (1)