King Off-Road Racing Performance Series coil over shocks provide the highest level of performance damping and suspension control for your vehicle. These rebuildable coil overs are manufactured using a 2.5” diameter shock tube running 3” inner diameter dual rate coils, and cycle 12” of travel. Run this shock alone on your Bronco for a superior ride or add a pneumatic bump stop for increased bottom-out control. These coil overs ship sprung, valved, and shimmed with what works best for overall performance on your Bronco in our testing. This is an excellent choice for anyone on a budget and desires a top-notch ride quality. We encourage you to send us an email or add a comment to your order giving us some information about your vehicle so we will be able to build your shocks to suit your needs. Some examples of helpful information are: vehicle width, tire size, additional weight like roll cage or plate bumpers, and how you use your Bronco (street, desert, prerunning, trails, etc.) Providing us with these details, will insure we valve and spring your shocks perfectly for your vehicle.
Note: Shocks are built to order, please anticipate a 3-4 week lead time. Fabrication, suspension, and welding experience required for install. All shocks are shipped without nitrogen.
- Manufactured by the best in the industry.
- Remote reservoir aids in shock consistency and lower oil temps.
- Ride height adjustable.
- 6061 Aluminum alloy piston.
- Dual rate coils.
- 90 Degree fittings for reservoir.
- Long wearing urethane seals.
- Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims.
- Teflon lined stainless spherical bearings.
- King Shocks 2.5 Performance Race Series Coil Overs w/ Coils (Pair)