King Off-Road Racing Performance Series smooth body shocks provide the highest level of performance damping and suspension control for your vehicle. These rebuild-able shocks are manufactured using a 2.5” diameter shock tube cycling 12” of travel and feature a piggyback style reservoir. Run this shock on the rear of your Bronco for a superior ride that won’t put a hole in your wallet. This is an excellent choice for anyone desiring a top of the line ride quality. These shocks ship valved, and shimmed with what works best for overall performance on your Bronco in our testing. We encourage you to send us an email or add a comment to your order giving us some information about your vehicle so we will be able to build your shocks to suit your needs. Some examples of helpful information are: vehicle width, tire size, additional weight like roll cage or plate bumpers, and how you use your Bronco (street, desert, prerunning, trails, etc.) Providing us with these details, will insure we valve your shocks perfectly for your vehicle.
Note: Shocks are built to order, please anticipate a 3-4 week lead time. Fabrication, suspension, and welding experience required for install. All shocks are shipped without nitrogen charge.
- Manufactured by the best in the industry.
- Piggyback reservoir aids in shock consistency lowers oil temps.
- 6061 Aluminum alloy piston.
- Long wearing urethane seals.
- Heat treated stainless alloy valve shims.
- 90 Degree hose fitting.
- Teflon lined stainless spherical bearings.
- King Shocks 2.5 Performance Race Series 12” Smooth Body Shocks (Pair)